Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Open Pro" to use as a non functioning desktop brick. Hmmmm.......

So, it is going on two months and no support, no computer, what now?
It is a shame no one returns my phone calls or responds to my emails, would you consider taking this non working $2k brick back? Maybe you could try to communicate with me. Maybe you could tell me how to get it running. But, no, you will just send me some auto reply and I will just continue posting my dilemma with Psystar across the web. On tech boards, blogs, forums till I have to seek legal action to try and get back every penny paid to you. Hmmm, maybe that would motivate you to communicate with me, maybe not, that would be your choice. Now that I am thinking about this, I believe that someone low on the pecking order has not let the company know about my case, hmmm, maybe thats it, why else would Psystar avoid a customer that puchased an "Open Pro" to use as a non functioning desktop brick. Hmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment