Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Psystar Open Pro, 3 year warranty, if they feel like it.

Well Psystar promises a lot, but they do not deliver. After they held my computer hostage and did not reply to my many emails and phone calls, I stopped payment on what they were charging me for, by the way it was faulty equipment they gave me in the first place (more details on that later). So, I get the machine back after threatening them with legal action. The Open Pro will not work properly, shuts down, does not save files. Then I install an update thinking that will fix it. Now it does not work at all. I call and email Psystar support and they tell me they cannot give me any support as my account is frozen. Hmmmm, hmmmm, that is all they will say, meanwhile I am without my Open Pro for 1.5 months, yes, I guess that is what people would expect when you try and save a few bucks. Now many important files are out of my reach, thousands in lost productivity all because there is no service for this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment